Job in Malta / Position: Senior Web Developer
· Position: Senior Web Developer
· Number of the employees needed: 1
· Location: Malta
· Starting date: In 10 days after approval
· Period of the employment: Year-round
· Salary: €28000 to €35000 annual gross salary (depending on experience)
· Payment: End of month
· Monthly or weekly: Monthly
· Cash ; Check ; Bank account: Bank account
· Paid annual leave: 24 days
· Working hours per day: 8
· Working days per week: 5
· Male/ Female
· Experience: Yes
· Foreign Languages: Strong verbal and written English
· Certificates: IT qualification
· Additional requirements: Driving license
· As a Senior Web Developer you will be leading a team of developers and designers and organizing various workloads whilst maintaining the focus on the end user. You will be the communicating closely with senior management by providing reports and presentations as required. You must ensure the delivery of high-quality components, through the development and review of technical requirements in accordance with project requirements. You will also be actively involved in the development of goals and objectives for the member of your team.
· The successful candidate will need to have at least 5 years' experience working with the .Net framework as well as PHP and MySQL, HTML and CSS. You will also need to be familiar with methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban and similar and have achieved a degree in Information Technology. Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese as well as the ability to work within a team are a must. Considerable experience in leading a team is essential.
· Autobiography in English (CV), downloaded from our website bitak.net
· 1 (one) full – length photo, not older than 6 months
Important! CV must be downloaded from our site and completed in details.
Please remember that it is your face to the employer as a detailed description of your experience and gives you bigger chance for approval. Any other certificates for courses completed, recommendations will be a plus.
In accordance with WAT, Youth and Exchange programs!
For further information, please, do not hesitate to contact us:
Tel: 0876 59 27 27