Jobs in Malta/ Position: Technician
· Position: Technician
· Number of people needed: 12
· Location: International Project
· Starting date: In 10 days after approval
· Period of the employment: Year-round
· Salary: €18,500 plus overtime and allowances depending on shift being worked
· Payment: End of month
· Monthly or weekly: Monthly
· Cash ; Check ; Bank account: Bank account
· Paid annual leave: 24 days
· Accommodation: 3 months fully paid accommodation
· Working hours per day: 8
· Working days per week: 5
· Experience: Yes
· Strong verbal and written English
· Certificates: A technical qualification needed
· Additional requirements: Driving license
· Attend to, diagnose, and repair faults that may arise on commercial security access control, CCTV/CCTV IP and fire alarm systems marketed by the Company to its clients;
· Perform client site evaluations to provide listings of equipment necessary for new installations or extensions to existing systems. This will include correct and complete filling of relevant Company forms and the provision of site sketches to indicate site placement;
· Perform maintenance or repair of an electrical, electronic, mechanical nature in the Company workshop. This also includes the testing of or/and participating in new product development programs or systems acquired by the Company prior to placement on the Market;
· Participate in an “on-Call” schedule after normal working hours including weekends and public holidays, to attend to any emergency calls arising at Company’s clients;
· Hand over any system to the client upon commissioning of the installation, by ensuring that client has understood the user operation of the system, obtaining client’s endorsement on the completely and correctly filled in Job Report, and collecting payment for service, as applicable.
These tasks and duties shall be performed according to the Company or supplier Standard Operating Procedures, and the Company Manual.
· An Autobiography in English (CV), downloaded from our website bitak.net
· 1 (one) full – length photo, not older than 6 months
Important! CV must be downloaded from our site and completed in details.
Please remember that it is your face to the employer as a detailed description of your experience and gives you bigger chance for approval. Any other certificates for courses completed, recommendations will be a plus.
In accordance with WAT, Youth and Exchange programs!
For further information, please, do not hesitate to contact us:
Tel: 0876 59 27 27